Friday, January 25, 2008

NEW conducting stick

yesterday was a tiring day ... prac wif 2 diff co OMG !!!!! ... msco was ok la not really bad but can be better ...


I AM TOUCHED .... i went to elias co yesterday night ... upon stepping into e room berlindi prac run into me ... "for ur contribution to this co i giv u this" ... i was kinda stunt ... when i open it it was a new rosewd conducting stick ... i was OMG this is ex ... wads more impt is tat i heard so choosed tat stick for very long ... im so touched ... be sure to do well this coming 15 feb de dun worry berlindi .....


a picture of how it looks

this will be my new weapon ...

1 comment:

Matt Bommer said...

Dude I am only 12 years old but I am able to lead my band with a stick like that and I love it so are you a band teacher, the only thing is I can hardly read your writing so no offence